Integrated Meters in a Z-wave switch

Building and connecting hardware to OpenNethome
PeterS

Integrated Meters in a Z-wave switch

Post by PeterS »

Hi,

I have successfully installed a Razberry Z-wave controller in my Raspberry Pi 3 and connected some z-wave switches. One of the switches, a Philio Technology Corp Switch, has integrated meters and measure voltage, power, current and a few other electrical things. This seems to be a very common setup and many z-wave switches on the market have integrated meters like this

When I check the data from this switch in the Z-way server I can see information from all the 5 integrated meters, but when I use NetHomeServer I can only see data from the power meter. Is there a way to get data from all the meters in a Z-wave switch to the NetHomeServer?
/PeterS
stefangsbb
Site Admin

Re: Integrated Meters in a Z-wave switch

Post by stefangsbb »

Hi Peter

I am not sure, but I think this is due to that I have not finished implementing all meter types in the Z-Wave Items. I took a pause in the Z-Wave support implementation, since the interest seemed to be a bit low in the user community. I have been getting a few questions lately regarding Z-Wave so I will resume the work with it when I am finished with the current tasks.