Week timer forgetted feature :P

Functionality and usage of the OpenNethome Server
Nasty76

Week timer forgetted feature :P

Post by Nasty76 »

Hey Stefan , You make realy good job , now I look weektimer , there is only small issue , knx ,elko etc logic is one feature better at this moment ,
There can be make day timed function not only weekdays or weekends , but need adjust timer per day example Monday , Tuesday ,etc all day own section. Is this hard to make or is that job what is oh that's is now changed?.
I have only good reason to get that work , my little 7year kid not realy know when she need to start walk to school so , Stefan Awesome nethome give me a possible to make , Linux sh script which tell kid outside temp via talk , then after 5 minute , that tell kid to put clothes on and leave to school , at this moment all work but , I cant get timer triggered diferent time diferent time , I realy hope that is not hard change.
Best Regards,
Nasty
Ps. if you don't have time to change maybe I try code own plugin maybe there is easy to make bool evere week day and activate that via internet time or something.
Pps. Ofc that can be use other way too , crontab can run script per day , so I can make perl script which change timer time , but maybe that feature is good to be visual in nethome or what u think.
stefangsbb
Site Admin

Re: Week timer forgetted feature :P

Post by stefangsbb »

I am not sure I understand exactly what you need here. If you want to configure different times each day, the DayLite timer should be able to do that for you. Maybe there is something I am not quite understanding here?
Nasty76

Re: Week timer forgetted feature :P

Post by Nasty76 »

Oops noob me maybe i need sleep more. That daylite timer is just what i mean haha :) that is so stupid post i allready use that :).
I know I can trust u and nethome